Riza Santos misses school

Ex-Pinoy Big Brother housemate Riza Santos is currently busy with a lot of projects and commitments in show biz, but she admits that she largely misses her schooling.

The former beauty queen emphasizes that she values her education and plans to continue her studies. A Biology major, Riza shares that before she went to the Philippines to try showbiz, she was actually preparing to enter medical school.

"For now I'm setting aside school, but I definitely wanna go back because it is very important to me," says Riza. "I'm almost finished (with my major) over there (in Canada), so I would rather finish what I started," she shares.

The sexy new comer currently has a TV show, a movie and an album recording lined up so she knows that she has to set aside her education. But Riza says she will know when the time is right to go back and finish her studies.

In the meantime, she keeps on reading her school books whenever she can in order to stay sharp. "Science books, math books, I try to read to keep my mind active," Riza confesses.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home