With an expected successful run of the Dolphy-Vic Sotto comedy Dobol Trobol, Riza Santos admits acting opposite the two legends was a daunting experience, especially when it came to doing scenes with her on-screen father, Dolphy.

“Before coming to the set, it was a little bit nerve wracking because I knew I was working with a legend and I didn’t know what the expectations were of me. But with Dolphy, he was very down-to-earth. He can talk to anyone and he actually really helped me how to internalize.

"He helped me see what it would be really like to be his daughter. He really took the time to tell me to imagine and be the role. He really helped me a lot. And he made me feel really comfortable on the set. Because I was really scared at first,” she admits.

This is the 21-year-old Fil-Canadian beauty queen’s third movie project to date (her first was a cameo role in When Love Begins and she was also part of the cast of Torotot).

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home